maria went to town...



Since no one could go to the market and everyone was busy I had to do it alone. Went to the market bought veggies and fish...went straight back home to have it ready for lunch...little did I know the fish that I purchased wasn't fresh at all. So, my dad asked me who sold you the fish and later I will go to the market with you.

I knew then that my dad would talk to this guy and teach him a lesson. I was scared not for my dad but for the poor man selling fish. I know my dad too well...

So here I am following my dad on our way to the market. I thought it would be a great disaster but it went pretty okey. My dad talked to the man and told him his fault. the man wanted to return the money plus a kilo of fish for the damages that he has caused but my dad refused the offer and left.
I asked him why? Then he said I talked to the man not because I wanted my money back but because to let him know his mistakes and that it will not be tolerated. He added that if he had accepted the offer he would lose his dignity and pride then he smiled.

I knew that God had given me a wonderful father and I was raised by a good man...to my dad this Father's day....


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! Im so proud to be your daughter.




1 comment:

{April} said...

Wow!

that's such a noble thing to do. :)

oh, and welcome to Blogspot!!! :)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner