looking back for five minutes...

When I was younger when computers were not that famous...


I used to play dakop2x,patintero,luto2x,or singing the ever famous bombero, bombero may sunog saan saan sa number one, one plus one wonder woman or maria makiling...banana one...mahal mo ba si sharon yes or no...leo leo chip chip chip...and a lot more!

My parents used to call me "the patag girl" for when the clock strikes 6 am I was out playing with my friends and be home by 5pm ready for dinner. I was so dark,my hair was blonde due to the rays of the sun but it doesn't really matter what I look during those days because I had a blast and totally enjoyed my childhood years.

The most memorable one was having breakfast with my friends, we were 12 in the group. We'd have dried fish and rice. Plus! we get to eat in one plate all 12 of us. haha!

My mom would be so worried I'd get sick. So,she flooded me with vitamins.

When we started growing up,went to different schools (though I wanted to be in the same school as they were in).


I went into private school. Didn't have much friends during late elementary years and highschool. Though I had friends but didn't totally have a connection with them.


I was always into a fight. Girls my age didn't want me. I was the subject of gossip (girls my age didn't know guys were twice as mean). So,most of my friends were guys,school janitor and the bus driver...

I started to have friends when I hopped into college. Friends that are girls and they happen to be my friends up until now. Though we're now living different or separate lives together if time is ours we'd meet up and catch up on each others tales and stories. I miss them a lot!


There are times in our lives when we keep on looking for something and we basically don't know what we're looking for and at times or most of the time what we're looking for is right infront of us... Time may change us, careers may keep us busy, and at times tired by circumstances but friends will be friends no matter how far away we are from each other.


Well, its never too late to take a look back even for five minutes. For when we look back that's the time we realize how far we've come,how wonderful we've changed, the lessons we learned, the persons we've met and the things that made us happy all through these years.
















No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner