ill fly to the moon this 2009!!










wow! I don't know where to start since my brain is overloaded with words of how I want my feelings to be described.








Merriam Webster couldn't even find the words or haven't invented the words of how I feel now...








Nostradamus didn't even see that coming...and obviously it didn't popped out of David Copperfield's hands.








It's not even written in Wikipedia nor can be read in the World Encyclopedia...




But it was written in the Book of Life and God knew when exactly he'd ask...
A guy I adore and love so much for five years now asked me to marry him....

Yes! I couldn't fathom how overjoyed I am... It really pays to wait.

Thank you so much Lord!

You saw me bludgeoned by circumstance. Lost, injured, hurt by chance. I screamed to the heavens....loudly screamed....Trying to change our nightmares to dreams...The sun has come.
The mist has gone.
We see in the distance our long way home. I was always yours to have.You were always mine.We have loved each other in and out...
in and out...in and out of time.
( an excerpt from Maya Angelou's poem entitled In and out of time )

God knows how much I prayed for this person and how much I love him.



Remember my Barry, my baby, my Juan...

I'll always be yours to have...and I love you with all my heart!

P.s my dear readers please do listen to the song Fly me to the moon while reading this..thanks!
























3 comments:

{April} said...

Congratulations!!!

I'm so happy for you!!!!

pinagpala said...

thanks pril! mwaah!

Anonymous said...

congrats and best wishes to you both! hehe. been tryin to put this comment up but to no avail. hope this time it works. :-)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner