YOU are my idea of heaven

For you to this ocean size love that we have, my way of showing and letting you know how much I value our relationship and how much I love you after all these years...



To the man that makes my heart beat two forty-six. Let me hug you and hold you tight to let you know Im yours and will be yours forever.



Let me kiss you tenderly to show you how much I love you and care for you...



Let me be by your side to let you know I'll never go far away from you...



Let me call you my honeybaby because you'll always be no matter what...



Let me say thank you for loving me unconditionally,for being there always,for trusting me,for being my bestfriend,my partner in life,my honeybaby,my everything...



Come hell or solid waters Im here holding your hand never letting you go.



Im so gratefull that God has given me a very wonderful man. He has given me someone who tells me Im pretty after hours of walking under the heat of the sun...someone who tells me Im sexy inspite of my bulges and flabs...someone who tells me I smell good after slicing and chopping bulbs of onion...someone who assists me and opens the door for me...someone who washes my feet soaking them in warm water after playing in the rain...someone who stayed after all these years...someone I will be with for the rest of my life.



To John Barry Ouano: Happy 5yrs and four months. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! mwaah!



2 comments:

{April} said...

Wow!

wa na, kilig na kau ko. super.

Happy monthsary to you both!

more years and happiness to come. :)

Cheers!

pinagpala said...

thanks pril...hoping we will be ok..he will be ok...thank s for everything! have fun in california..mwaaah!

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner