I will be still and know YOU ARE GOD!

If someone would ask me what year was the worst thing that happened?



It would be 2007.



I wasn't myself...


I was too far from the person who have come to know the real me.


All I ever thought was myself. I was selfish..gone greedy..disobeyed my parents...caused pain to the one I love...Barry.
Lost my job. I have hurt friends and most of all forgotten God.



All I ever thought was to have fun and enjoy. Blinded by the pain I caused to the people I love.



I may not be a religious person but I am spiritual. I thank God always for all the blessings He has given me inspite of everything I have done in the past.



To all the people I have caused pain...my family,friends especially to Barry. You all know I love you.

It's an unfathomable pain. I know everything will soon pass.



I am hoping that after everything I have done...

I will be forgiven and together we'll move on. I know that time will come and everything will be okay and we'll be able to put the past behind us.



To God, thank you for everything. For giving me back Barry...for the forgiveness,the love and the wonderful blessings you have given. I know I haven't been that prayerful but you're still there for me. Thank you for everything.



Let your will be done my Lord...Im trusting you my life. I know you know what's best. I love you so much.



Time may come that I will stumble and fall again but I will always remember that when the oceans rise and thunders roar...

I will soar with you above the storm...

Father you are King over the flood...

I WILL BE STILL AND KNOW YOU ARE GOD!





2 comments:

{April} said...

You are so blessed and I am humbled by this post. :)

Continue your journey with God. :) Keep Him in your heart and prioritize your relationship with him, I guarantee you, everything will be in its place with Him by your side. :)

And Still is my most favorite song.

There was one time, at the church I used to go to in Vancouver, where I sang that song and was just crying non stop.

It was God's touch overwhelming me beyond words.

pinagpala said...

i heard the song sa church dri...i liked the song the thing is i dnt know the title,who sang it the lyrics...when i saw it on ur friendster and au's blog i remembered that was the song i was looking for...i cried grabe jud pril...

our moment for an hour i think...

thank u so much!

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner