cooking for dad!

I look up to my dad when it comes to cooking...so yesterday I thought of cooking something for him. I did the preparation,slicing,chopping and everything! He would usually comment on my cooking which I love but most of the times I would stick to what I want...I wanted to share with you the macaroni soup I cooked. It made my dad and my loved ones happy, hoping yours too!



Ingredients:

1 large garlic clove diced
1 med. onion diced
1/4 ground pork
cooking oil
500 grams macaroni
1 can evaporated milk ( or you can add more milk to make it creamy)
1/4 cup onion chives chopped
mixed veggies ( corn,peas,carrots)
1/4 tsp turmeric
salt and pepper to taste
broth cubes ( could be chicken or pork) diluted in 1 1/2 liters of water
or chicken or pork stock will do ( depends on your choice)




Here's how:


In a saucepan cook macaroni adding on a little salt and oil, set aside.

Heat saucepan. Add on oil,garlic and onion. When garlic turns brown add on ground pork. When pork is cooked add on mixed veggies and macaroni with broth cubes diluted in water or your chicken or pork stock and milk. Let it boil. Then you can add your chives,turmeric,salt and pepper to taste. Then Voila! Ready to serve...!

When serving you may add on a little pepper to add some zest!












































2 comments:

{April} said...

haaayyy...

maau kau ka mo cook, cai oi!

ako jud ni i try.

pinagpala said...

hehe! thank u..ur not as bad as you think you are...cooking takes practice as well im practicing with the technicalities of having a blog and the likes..

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner