carebears no longer cares!

A jinx crossed my path for two days...

Here's why:

1. I wanted to go malling with my parents the other day but unfortunately I couldn't find my shirt perfect for the weather since it was raining hard plus the strong wind. I searched for it everywhere but couldn't find it. I opted to wear another shirt but my parents were ready to go so they left. Little did I know my sister used it without asking permission and hid it somewhere she gave it back yesterday soiled and smelly without even saying sorry!

2. Im sad for Barry keeps remembering our miserable past. Though it has been settled and I don't know why Im bothered or sad..

3. I wanted a piglet layout (one of Pooh's friends) he's my favorite and I couldn't find any I did find one but t'was for Myspace.

4. Im disappointed by my brother who simply doesn't care how I feel in regards to using my personal properties (e.g bed,tv) Im not that selfish and all but I don't use my bed when I haven't taken a bath or washed up and he lays down on my bed straight from work turns on my tv without asking permission!

Im sad,disappointed and heartbroken. Tired of caring for other people even the carebears doesn't care anymore. Some people are a bunch of users! They're kind because they need something from you but when time comes you're the one in need? They ditch you.



4 comments:

{April} said...

Awww... piglet is so cute in your layout.

oh i'm sorry you had a hard day. siblings can be like that, i guess it goes with the territory of being sibs that you can pretty much do "whatever" u can because you are their bro/sis :D hehe.

my bro irritates me sometimes.. as well. but he's lovable so he gets a lot of pass sometimes. :)

Raissah said...

maybe because all you ever thought was they are just a bunch of users but you never looked at your self. try to ask if you have never used anyone, ever? i doubt it!

Raissah said...

why do you always think like this "Some people are a bunch of users! They're kind because they need something from you but when time comes you're the one in need? They ditch you"? You always feel like being cheated, being left behind, being dropped down from people you cared when in fact it's the other way around. Am I angry at you? Yes I am! and I think you know why.

{April} said...

hmmm...

I'm pretty sure we've "used" other people in one way or another... that's called co-dependency. I think Micai, in this post, is talking about a very specific situation.

She is just venting out her frustration at the moment.

I just don't understand why some people would drag her down when in her post, she is already upset.

Like they said, if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing. (Specially if it's not YOUR blog)

If you have personal issues, settle it privately. That's what ladies with grace do. :)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner